Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Due to the situation with the COVID-19 virus, all four of our offices were closed on 3/17/20. The South Holland office and the Grandville office will remain operational for emergencies only, however, and will be staffed for regular business hours. We will continue to strictly adhere to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
In accordance with ADA guidance, emergencies include:
• Severe dental pain from pulpal inflammation.
• Pericoronitis or third-molar pain.
• Surgical postoperative osteitis or dry socket dressing changes.
• Abscess or localized bacterial infection resulting in localized pain and swelling.
• Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing soft tissue trauma.
• Dental trauma with avulsion/luxation.
Major elective surgery will be postponed, and major facial trauma and COVID-19 positive patients will be treated in the hospital setting.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. Please view and share our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family.
For more information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Spectrum Health COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 391-2380
- Holland Hospital COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 394-2080