dr. Jeffrey Lindhout, DDS, MS
Board-Certified Oral Surgeon west michigan | Facial Trauma surgeon
Dr. Lindhout was born and raised in Grand Rapids, MI where he graduated from both Grand Rapids Christian High School and Calvin College with a B.S. in biochemistry. He completed his dental school training at the University of Michigan as well as his surgical training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. During his surgical residency at the University of Michigan, Dr. Lindhout also obtained a Master of Science Degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery through The Horace Rackham School of Graduate Studies. During his final year of training, he completed a Facial Trauma and Reconstruction externship at Canniesburn Hospital in Glasgow, Scotland.
In addition to his time spent treating patients, Dr. Lindhout has also been very involved in various surgical organizations and committees. He is the past president of the Michigan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, has been a national delegate to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Chair of the Michigan State Specialty Exam Committee in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and is the recipient of the R. Bruce MacIntosh Award given in appreciation for significant contribution, leadership, and tireless effort on behalf of the members of the Michigan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
He is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology, and a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery as well as the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
Dr. Lindhout is married to his wife, Cally and they have four boys, Dylan, Noah, Tyce, and Lukas. His favorite second job in life is watching his boy’s never-ending sporting events. Both he and Cally are leaders in their church high school youth group and enjoy traveling, hiking, skiing, and anything that involves the outdoors.
- College: Calvin College
- Dental School: University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- Residency: University of Michigan
- Fellowship: Canniesburn Hospital, Glasgow, Scotland
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
View Dr. Lindhout’s Curriculum Vitae
- Grand Haven: Grand Haven Office Phone Number 616-844-5135
- Grandville: Grandville Office Phone Number 616-530-4710
- North Holland: North Holland Office Phone Number 616-738-9900
- South Holland: South Holland Office Phone Number 616-392-2329