dr. Mark Lonergan, DMD
Board-Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in grand rapids mi
se habla español
Dr. Lonergan was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA, and attended Ursinus College. After completing his Bachelor’s degree in biology he went on to complete his dental education at The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Graduating top of his class, he completed a five-year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Northwestern University in Chicago. This included extensive training in the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery including complex dental alveolar surgery, orthognathic surgery (facial reconstructive surgery), head and neck tumor surgery, and facial cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Lonergan has a particular clinical interest and expertise in dental implantology, dental alveolar surgery, periodontal plastic surgery, facial trauma, and orthognathic surgery (jaw reconstructive surgery). Dr. Lonergan has completed extensive postgraduate continuing education courses to ensure that his knowledge base is up-to-date on the latest medical, dental, and surgical techniques and practices. He is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
He lives in Holland with his wife, Michelle. They have three sons, Evan, Shane, and Quinn, all graduates of Holland Christian High School. He and Michelle are very active within the community focusing on actively promoting local and family-owned businesses.
- College: Ursinus College
- Dental School: University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry
- Residency: Northwestern University
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
Click to view Dr. Lonergan’s Curriculum Vitae
- Grand Haven: Grand Haven Office Phone Number 616-844-5135
- Grandville: Grandville Office Phone Number 616-530-4710
- North Holland: North Holland Office Phone Number 616-738-9900
- South Holland: South Holland Office Phone Number 616-392-2329