Meet Dr. Jeff DeYoung
Board-Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in West Michigan
Dr. DeYoung is a Michigan Native, born and raised in West Michigan. After graduating from East Kentwood High School, he went on to complete is undergraduate studies at Hope College earning his bachelor’s in science in Biology and Biochemistry. After graduation, he attended University of Detroit Mercy, where his love for Oral Surgery and optimal patient care began.
This passion for oral surgery led him to an Internship in Oral surgery at Truman Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri. He then completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Denver Health Medical Center. During his training, he gained experience in the broad scope or Oral and Maxillofacial surgery including facial trauma, management of pathology of the head and neck, reconstruction of the facial skeleton, temporomandibular joint surgery, bone grafting, dental extractions and dental implants.
Dr. DeYoung is currently on staff at Butterworth Hospital, Blodgett Hospital, Zeeland Hospital and Devos Children’s Hospital. He is Board certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and continues to stay educated and up to date on latest surgical advancements to provide top quality care to his patients.
Dr. DeYoung is happily married to his wife, Anissa. They have two dogs, and two cats as well as loving and caring for their foster cats. He enjoys time on the water, camping, playing hockey, and sitting around a campfire on a cool fall evening.
- College: Hope College, Holland, MI
- Dental School: University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Detroit, MI
- Internship: Truman Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Residency: Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, CO
- American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Michigan Society of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Michigan Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Holland/ Zeeland Dental Association