dr. Kyle Klooster, DDS, MD
board-certified Oral Surgeon in West michigan
Dr. Klooster was born and raised in Grand Haven, Michigan. After graduating from Grand Haven High School, he went on to complete his undergraduate education in Biomedical Science, at Western Michigan University. Following the completion of his Bachelor’s Degree, he pursued his dental education at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. While in dental school, he did multiple externships at Parkland Hospital, Virginia Commonwealth, and St. John Providence. After finishing dental school, he decided to stay in the metro Detroit area.
He completed a six-year Oral and Maxillofacial surgery residency at St. John Hospital and received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine. During this residency, he gained extensive experience with facial trauma, orthognathic surgery, head, and neck microvascular surgery, along with advanced dental implants. To this day, he continues to stay current with the most innovative technology and frequently attends advanced courses throughout the country to stay on the cutting edge of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Klooster is currently on the staff for Holland Hospital, North Ottawa Hospital, Zeeland Hospital, Butterworth Hospital, DeVos Children’s Hospital, and Blodgett Hospital. He is board certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
When Dr. Klooster is not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Jenny, his daughter, Brooklyn, and his son, Cohen. He also loves running and playing golf.
- College: Western Michigan University
- Dental School: University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry
- Medical School: Wayne State University
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency: St. John Providence Hospital
- General Surgery Internship: St. John Providence Health
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Medical Association